Many have asked why we call ourselves The City of Praise. The best person to answer this question is the one who changed the name of the church from Jericho City of Praise to The City of Praise, Apostle Betty P. Peebles
After the death of Elder John Peebles, Apostle Betty said during a 2005 New Years sermon, that she was changing the name of the church from Jericho City of Praise to The City of Praise. So, why have these six self-appointed, unholy, ungodly, rogue crooks who say they are carrying out her wishes refuse to do this? They fought against it after she died, they refuse to change the signs, they refuse to support the name change. They claim that they are keeping with her vision. How? You be the judge as to who is actually carrying out Apostle’s vision.
The Legal Update on our two cases filed by the members against the Six Ungodly, Unholy, Self-Appointed, Rogue Crooks:
The Records Case:
- This is the case where the members have requested the financial records of the church. The 6 employees have repeatedly refused our request which is against the law.
- Our lawyers sent subpoenas to all of the banks. The crooks tried to block us from getting the bank records. On 3/7 we went to court and their attempt to block us was DENIED! VICTORY! GOD is in Control!
- Trial May 29th -30th
The Articles Case:
- This is the case that says that the 6 unelected, ungodly crooks were never elected as trustees by the congregation
- The motion to vacate that Judge Jackson allowed the six employees to file delayed our case 21/2 months. The new date is April 26th. This is clearly a stall tactic. This is the second motion on the same issue which was denied by another judge.
- These delay tactics have caused us to lose faith in the judicial system. Our faith is in God!
People of Praise
Click below to view the Red Hot Truth Magazine: http://issuu.com/peopleofpraisemaryland/docs/pop-mag?mode=window
Pastor Joel speaks to a reporter outside of the court-house today after leaving Judge Dwight Jackson’s courtroom, where the six unelected, self-appointed, rogue board members delayed the Ex-Parte hearing scheduled for today for two weeks.
Attention City of Praise Members:
Hot off Of Press!!
The Maryland Court of Appeals (a seven judge panel), agreed with the decision from the Maryland Court of Special Appeals.
Hot Off the Press
There is too much evidence that support Pastor Joel!
Click Here to view court document: http://www.courts.state.md.us/coappeals/grants/0113grants.html
Pastors Michael & DeeDee Freeman your back door plan to get our church ain’t gonna work. Don’t measure for drapes. Jericho is not yours, never meant to be yours and it was never for sale.
We Will Be Back!
Click Here to view the document: MD Supreme Court decision – Jan 22, 2013