The Legal Update on our two cases filed by the members against the Six Ungodly, Unholy, Self-Appointed, Rogue Crooks:
The Records Case:
- This is the case where the members have requested the financial records of the church. The 6 employees have repeatedly refused our request which is against the law.
- Our lawyers sent subpoenas to all of the banks. The crooks tried to block us from getting the bank records. On 3/7 we went to court and their attempt to block us was DENIED! VICTORY! GOD is in Control!
- Trial May 29th -30th
The Articles Case:
- This is the case that says that the 6 unelected, ungodly crooks were never elected as trustees by the congregation
- The motion to vacate that Judge Jackson allowed the six employees to file delayed our case 21/2 months. The new date is April 26th. This is clearly a stall tactic. This is the second motion on the same issue which was denied by another judge.
- These delay tactics have caused us to lose faith in the judicial system. Our faith is in God!
To God be the Glory! The chains are getting ready to break in Jesus’ name. Acts 8:18-21 admonishes us that, “And when Simon saw that through the laying on hands the Holy Spirit was given, he offered them money; saying, “Give me this power also, that anyone on whom I lay hands may receive the Holy Spirit; But Peter said to him, “Your money perish with you, because “you thought that the gift of the God could be purchased with money! You have neither part nor portion in this matter, for your heart is not right in the sight of the Lord.”