The Legal Update on our two cases filed by the members against the Six Ungodly, Unholy, Self-Appointed, Rogue Crooks:
The Records Case:
- This is the case where the members have requested the financial records of the church. The 6 employees have repeatedly refused our request which is against the law.
- Our lawyers sent subpoenas to all of the banks. The crooks tried to block us from getting the bank records. On 3/7 we went to court and their attempt to block us was DENIED! VICTORY! GOD is in Control!
- Trial May 29th -30th
The Articles Case:
- This is the case that says that the 6 unelected, ungodly crooks were never elected as trustees by the congregation
- The motion to vacate that Judge Jackson allowed the six employees to file delayed our case 21/2 months. The new date is April 26th. This is clearly a stall tactic. This is the second motion on the same issue which was denied by another judge.
- These delay tactics have caused us to lose faith in the judicial system. Our faith is in God!